Digital Marketing Specialist
At Adam Hergenrother Companies (AHC), we don’t follow the rules, we create them. We are leaders. We value personal and professional growth. We accept challenges, set goals, and exceed them. We refuse to stay in mediocrity and instead choose to live purposeful lives without limits. We believe that there is always a way and we never give up. We work hard, and we play even harder. We are the real estate team of the future and our mission is to transform lives through home ownership.
Adam Hergenrother Companies has a new opening for a Digital Marketing Specialist who will be integral part of our marketing team.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will drive social, content and promotion strategies for all of our brands: Adam Hergenrother Companies, Hergenrother Realty Group, BlackRock Construction, and Adam Hergenrother Training.
Your goal will be to produce quality content on a daily basis. This position is responsible for developing brand strategies and compelling content on social media, our websites, in email campaigns, and for media outlets for all of our organizations, while analyzing performance and optimizing campaigns on an ongoing basis. You will write engaging, SEO-rich blog posts, email newsletters, make regular website updates, write sales copy for text and email templates, along with drip campaigns, promote company news and awards, work with our graphic designer on social media graphics and collateral, and assist in other marketing initiatives as assigned.
While you will collaborate closely with the leadership team, you will have responsibility for consistent and high-quality brand marketing and will be responsible for helping to crystallize the vision, mission, and goals into compelling marketing materials and digital content.
Adam Hergenrother Companies prides itself on hiring high performing individuals. High performers like to hang out with other high performers. This job is not for everyone. The bar is set high. Our team has strong standards and expectations and so do we. Our team thrives under pressure, isn’t afraid of working long hours, or going above and beyond to get results.
You’ll be directly reporting to the Chief Operating Officer and regularly collaborating with the Chief of Staff, Marketing Coordinator, and Graphic Designer.
Who we are looking for:
- STRONG WRITER– You are a strong writer—both long- and short-form—with the ability to develop a brand voice for each company and switch seamlessly among brands. You can crank out content every day and enjoy creating it. You are eager to develop content calendars and write compelling content on varying topics from real estate to entrepreneurship to business growth.
- SOCIAL MEDIA MAVEN – You live and breathe social media. You research and analyze best practices regularly and optimize your strategies and tactics to ensure high-engagement.
- PRODUCER – You thrive on production. You love a full to-do list and producing high-quality content on a regular basis. You are upbeat, fast-paced, drama-free, and a learning-based individual.
- HIGH ACHIEVER– You are ambitious and a self-starter. You can’t stand mediocrity and push yourself to be better every day than the last. You lead yourself first and crave constructive feedback.
- – Bonus points if you have an interest in real estate, experience with WordPress, a passion for writing, and HTML skills.
What does your opportunity for growth look like?
Adam Hergenrother Companies believes in creating a world large enough where no one ever has to leave. Whether that means becoming a Realtor, transitioning to another marketing position within our organization, or growing into divisional leadership position, the opportunities are available to those that prove themselves and are driven to grow and contribute to our organization.
If you are excited about the opportunity to work with a fast-paced, growing organization, have a high standard of excellence, and are able to juggle multiple competing priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently, we want to hear from you.
Interested parties should send a cover letter, resume, and writing samples to Erin McCormick at firstname.lastname@example.org with Marketing Specialist in the subject line.
Adam Hergenrother Companies is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Adam Hergenrother Companies does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.