KW Vermont Assistant Team Leader
KW Vermont, a division of Adam Hergenrother Companies, is a top real estate office headquartered in South Burlington, VT currently looking for a Recruiter/Assistant Team Leader.
The talented individual will help run their office in the position of Assistant Team Leader. This person is a top producer and has a track record of leadership. They have risen to the top of leadership positions in every area of their business, career, and personal life. They are dynamic, driven, assertive, passionate, people-oriented individuals who operate with high urgency.
The ideal candidate has strong communication skills and naturally connect with others. When people who know them describe them, they point to their energy and passion as their most dominant characteristics. Their burning desire is to build the dominant real estate company in their market. They have a need to influence others. They can prove this through demonstrating where they have used influence to recruit agents to Keller Williams Realty and their previous companies. They possess a strong desire to have a position where they lead and influence others.
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Above-average recruiting skills
- Career development and training skills
- Work with Team Leader to recruit new talent
- Work with Team Leader to coach existing associates
- Manage staff to acceptable professionalism and job performance
- Assist or lead sales and business meetings (Team Meetings)
- Research competition and help develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete in market
- The right candidate will have at least 2-3 years of real estate sales experience and is in the top 5% of their office.
- This individual understands basic financial reporting (e.g. P&Ls) and how to use these to make the right business decisions.
- This individual sets extremely high goals and is looking for a vehicle to achieve those goals.
Keller Williams is an American international real estate franchise with headquarters in Austin, Texas. Founded in 1983 by Gary Keller and Joe Williams, it grew from a single office in Austin to approximately 975 offices and as of November 2018 with over 186,000 associates worldwide. It is the largest real estate franchise by agent count in the World and is also No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States.
In 2015, Keller Williams began its evolution into a technology company, now building the real estate platform that agents’ buyers and sellers prefer. Since 1983, the company has cultivated an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. These are milestones they are proud of. It’s not the destination. At Keller Williams, they use growth, productivity and profitability gains as a measuring stick to see how well they’re doing at serving their associates. They know that when they provide the highest level of support, their people and their company will grow together.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to Hallie Warner at email@example.com.
Adam Hergenrother Companies is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Adam Hergenrother Companies does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.