Market Center Administrator
KW Vermont, a division of Adam Hergenrother Companies, is currently looking for a Market Center Administrator (Business Operations Manager).
Who We Are
We are a group of individuals (agents and executive support) driven to execute on our dreams and achieve personal growth through business success. Our office’s positive environment is electric, contagious and magnetic. We are leaders. We value personal and professional growth. We accept challenges, set goals, and exceed them. We refuse to stay in mediocrity and instead choose to live purposeful lives without limits. We believe that there is always a way and we never give up. We work hard, and we play even harder. We are the company of the future.
What We Believe
– We absolutely wow our agents.
– We care about our people and strive for their success.
– There is always a solution.
– We answer questions before they are asked.
– We are the calm in the midst of the storm.
– We believe in the power of kindness, grace, joy and humor.
– Getting gritty is just as important as being talented.
– We believe in the power of giving. Give don’t take.
– We are better as a team than as individuals.
– We have fun and laugh a lot.
– Our overall well-being is critical. As such, we take care of ourselves.
– We do what we say we’re going to do.
– We desire to grow and relish caring accountability.
Who Are You
– Are you a leader?
– Do you possess strategic finance management skills?
– Are you up-to-date on technology?
– Do you thrive in a servant leadership role and are fulfilled by helping other people?
– Do you enjoy taking initiative, owning projects, and solving problems?
– Are you a self-motivated team player with effective communication skills and an extraordinary ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment?
– Real Estate experience is a plus.
The Market Center Administrator’s three main areas of focus are (1) Leadership (2) Operations and Administration (3) Finance. As the equivalent to a Business Operations Manager, the Market Center Administrator is responsible for all systems in the Market Center. This includes:
– Overseeing all finance and accounting functions
– Developing and maintaining thorough knowledge of new technology
– Teaching and training agents and associates on new technology, new systems, or other products and services
– Creating and implementing policies and procedures as needed
– Maintaining accurate records and a streamlined information management system
– Onboarding new team members
– Implement and drive value systems for team member retention and growth
– Facilities management, including several off-site locations
– Day to day operational Leadership
– Manage all new initiatives and special projects by being the first point of contract and acting as project manager throughout
– Build report and maintain positive relationships with all agents and staff
For consideration, please submit your cover letter and resume to Hallie Warner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adam Hergenrother Companies is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Adam Hergenrother Companies does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.