On-Site Operations Coordinator
At Adam Hergenrother Companies (AHC), we don’t follow the rules, we create them.
We are leaders. We value personal and professional growth. We accept challenges, set goals, and exceed them. We refuse to stay in mediocrity and instead choose to live purposeful lives without limits. We believe that there is always a way and we never give up. We work hard, and we play even harder. We are the company of the future.
Hergenrother Realty Group, a division of Adam Hergenrother Companies, has a new opening for four Operations Coordinators who will be integral parts of our administrative and operational staff, providing on-site support in the following locations: Kernersville, North Carolina; Hudson, Wisconsin; North Suburban, Minnesota; and Maple Grove, Minnesota.
A residential real estate business has two sides to it. On stage (sales) and behind the scenes (administration and operations). As our Operations Coordinator, you OWN the administrative side of the business.
Your goal will be three-fold. First, you will be responsible for providing exceptional transaction management support to your Agents to ensure every real estate file is complete and accurate throughout the life of the transaction in order to close on time, while maintaining exceptional client service. Second, you will be the liaison between your fast-paced, high growth real estate team and our Headquarters’ Hub. Third, you will provide additional project management and administrative support to your local team to keep everything behind the scenes running smoothly, while assisting with marketing and events to build the brand, while attracting clients, vendors, and talent.
This positions requires a well-organized individual who is extremely detail-oriented, with a commitment to following the rules and following up, while being able to think creatively and pivot quickly as the team grows. Depending on the number of files, your daily activities may be focused on ensuring all files have the necessary documentation, opening and closing files, reviewing various systems to ensure all items are accounted for, tracking business metrics, and checking in with your team to make sure they are relaying pertinent information. In addition, you will be juggling additional responsibilities in conjunction with our Hub, including on-boarding new agents, assisting with social media, organizing client events, preparing team meeting agendas, managing office inventory, and attending training and reviewing HergGroup resources to bring back to your team to implement.
HergGroup prides itself on hiring high performing individuals. High performers like to hang out with other high performers. This job is not for everyone. The bar is set high. Our team has strong standards and expectations and so do we. Our team thrives under pressure, isn’t afraid of working long hours, or going above and beyond to get results.
You’ll be directly reporting to HergGroup’s Director of Client Care, as well as your local team CEO, and regularly collaborating with our administrative and operational support team.
Who we are looking for:
- TEAM PLAYER – No one succeeds alone. As part of a larger team, each person is operating in their strength zone in order to achieve results for our clients, Agents, and the company. You are willing to collaborate, will go above and beyond to help out a co-worker or client, and you take responsibility for your mistakes.
- IMPLEMENTER – You are able to synthesize the needs of the team, with the vision of Headquarters, and take action on the most important items that will help the team grow. You are an accountable individual and own all administrative and operational items for your team. Ideas are nothing with implementation. You make things happen.
- JUGGLER – While the most important 20% of your job will be Transaction Coordination (which involves compliance and repetition), you like to balance structured tasks with variety. You are able to switch between tasks quickly and juggle multiple competing priorities with ease – in fact, you thrive on it. You love having a lot of projects going on at once and always tie up loose ends. You do not get stressed out by a long to-do list, nor do you resist swift change.
- RECOVERING PERFECTIONIST – Dotting your “I”s and crossing your “T”s comes naturally. Your work is precise and through. You enjoy diving into data and the details. You are not afraid of a little (or a lot) of paperwork or repetitive tasks. Repetition only makes your work product stronger; instead of sloppy. However, you do not allow your perfectionism to slow you down or get in the way of achieving results.
- Real estate experience preferred. Candidate will need to become licensed within the first 3-6 months of hire.
What will the company look like in one to three years?
HergGroup was ranked #18 in the world in 2018 by Real Trends The Thousand as Advertised in The Wall Street Journal (up from #28 and #49 the previous two years). We closed out 2017 with over 1,000 real estate transactions and expect that number to triple within the next few years. We have placed a strong focus on lead conversion in order to help more people transform their lives through homeownership. We expect to grow our administrative and operational staff by an additional 10 employees to keep up with our continued growth.
What does your opportunity for growth look like?
Adam Hergenrother Companies and HergGroup believe in creating a world large enough where no one ever has to leave. Whether that means becoming a Realtor, transitioning to another support position in our HUB, or growing into Regional Director of Operations position, the opportunities are available to those that prove themselves and are driven to grow and contribute to our organization.
If you are excited about the opportunity to work with a fast-paced, growing organization, have a high standard of excellence, and are able to juggle multiple competing priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently, we want to hear from you.
Interested parties should answer one of the three questions below either via email or via a 5-minute video and send your answers, along with a resume to Caitlyn Rathgeb at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When was the last time you failed?
- Tell us about someone who is better than you in an area that really matters to you.
- When is the hardest you’ve ever worked on something in your life?
Our History & Culture
Hergenrother Realty Group (HergGroup) was founded in 2011 by Adam Hergenrother in order to expand his successful real estate team concept beyond the borders of Vermont by partnering with growth-minded CEOs to run additional teams. HergGroup’s business model is the future of real estate. Not all agents want to build a team. Many just want to be on a successful team that shares their values and vision and can help them take their business to the next level without an exorbitant amount of time or risk. That’s where HergGroup comes in.
After many iterations, trial and error, a few capital injections, and a lot of failing forward, we have solidified a model that exemplifies our passion for leadership and leverage. By providing our agents with exceptional centralized services, including world class coaching, training, administrative and operational support, and lead generation, we allow our agents to focus on their one thing – helping people buy and sell real estate. The world is our playground and we won’t give up until HergGroup has covered the globe. From one team in Vermont, to over 20 locations expanding from Maine to Miami to Minnesota, HergGroup is committed to transforming lives through homeownership.
Adam Hergenrother Companies is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Adam Hergenrother Companies does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.