Director of Coaching & Training
At Adam Hergenrother Companies (AHC) we don’t follow the rules, we create them. We are leaders. We value personal and professional growth. We accept challenges, set goals, and exceed them. We refuse to stay in mediocrity and instead choose to live purposeful lives without limits. We work hard, and we play even harder. We are the training organization of the future.
Adam Hergenrother Training (AHT), a division of Adam Hergenrother Companies, is currently hiring for a driven, self-motivated, experienced Director of Coaching & Training. We are seeking a candidate who is ready to accept the challenge of our rapidly growing organization; someone who understands our vision and can take our company to the next phase of our business.
If you have a history of providing exceptional leadership, developing teams, delivering exceptional customer service, and developing products, services, and training, all while keeping your eye on the bottom line, we want to hear from you. Experience with ecommerce, as well as live and online course development and training is a plus. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to work hands on in the business, while also developing the strategy and systems for the future.
The Director of Coaching & Training is responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating the growth and operations of AHT. The Director of Coaching & Training will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies and operational controls that will increase revenue and profits. They will also oversee the implementation and management of all administration, event management, organization and infrastructure, technology, and program coordinator, as well as work closely with our coaches to build our client base.
The Director of Coaching & Training will work closely with the leadership team to develop and execute plans for overall growth. The ideal candidate has a passion for personal and professional development and a keen interest in business, leadership, and mindset coaching and training.
- Work with the leadership team to refine and bring clarity to the Company vision, quarterly and annual goals, and then execute
- Collaborate with the team to develop and implement plans for operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the organization
- Represent the company with clients and business partners; secure new business (speaking opportunities, training opportunities, new coaches) through targeted marketing and networking
- Recruit and hire talent to grow the organization, including hiring independent contractor coaches and trainers
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow, and business goals and objectives; including driving the annual budget and monthly reporting
- Responsible for establishing internal and external processes and key performance indicators for the business and for their measurement and effectiveness
- Conduct training events – particularly for our employees and independent contractors
- Perform market research and analysis; monitor internal and external environments for development of new market segments
- Evaluate operational issues to determine how competitive and current it is with the latest trends in the industry
- Assists in or produces feasibility studies/business plans for new product, training, or service development
- Works with Director of Marketing to create marketing campaigns for new products and services, including a budget and expenditure plan for each
- Manages corporate sponsor programs, affiliate partner relationships, etc.
- Event coordination and on-site event management (managing registrations, welcome emails, attendee follow-up, booking venues, ordering course materials, setting up and managing online courses through GoToWebinar, etc.)
- Event calendar management in collaboration with the Director of Marketing
- Work with coaches and trainers to prepare for their live and online courses (including preparing slide decks), including brainstorming new content ideas
- Post-event coordination (surveys, testimonials, attendee follow-up, up-selling, etc.)
- Manage course/class/coach payments (for live events, online courses, and coaching contracts)
- Coordinate event and program logistics with vendor partners and manage sponsor and vendor payments
- Manage all coaching contracts (one-on-one and group coaching) for AHT Coaches and Clients
- Create a cloud-based document management system
- Be the first point of contact for all inquires to AHT·
- Research and plan additional revenue streams or project ideas, such as podcasts, corporate trainings, online membership access, keynote speaking opportunities, etc.
- Manage database of potential event hosts, potential coaches, and prospective coaching clients
- Manage technology
- Oversee budget and financials
- Track metrics – event and course registrations, ROI on events, etc.
This position is not for everyone. Only those individuals who are learning-based and growth-minded, willing to face challenges head on, and are comfortable with doing whatever it takes to get the job done, need apply. If you’ve excelled in leadership and implementation in a previous position, but are looking for a challenge, we want to hear from you. You must be able to juggle multiple projects, work effectively in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to Hallie Warner at email@example.com. Please put AHT Director of Coaching & Training in the subject line.
Adam Hergenrother Companies is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Adam Hergenrother Companies does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.