Family of 5 (3 children) seeks a nurturing, energetic, detail-oriented, organized Mother’s Helper to work from their private home in the South Burlington, VT area M-F for 2-3 hours each morning. General hours would be 7:30am – 9:30am and potentially other times on an ad hoc basis.
Responsibilities would include:
- Watching the kids while mother runs errands
- Cooking/meal prep and packing lunches
- Shop for groceries or other household items when asked
- Run errands
- Light cleaning and organizing the home
- Valid Driver’s License a must; confident driver with zero points; prior experience driving children
- Background checks and references are required
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to Amy Steadman at email@example.com. Please put Mother’s Helper in the subject line.
Adam Hergenrother Companies is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Adam Hergenrother Companies does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.