BlackRock Construction, a division of Adam Hergenrother Companies, is an assemblage of award-winning construction and development professionals headquartered in South Burlington, Vermont, offering industry leading innovation and excellence with each project.
BlackRock Construction was founded in 2012 and in 2017, was ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies for the second year in a row. BlackRock Construction’s model is a bottom-up approach in which there is the ability to identify, acquire, permit, construct, and market/manage real estate assets. BlackRock Construction’s team is an assemblage of professionals in development, construction, and finance with decades of combined experience. BlackRock Construction’s vision for creating projects is based in practicality and realism. As a successful developer of custom homes and luxury residences, as well as commercial, mixed-use, and senior care projects, BlackRock Construction is passionate about opportunities that create value in our local communities.
BlackRock Construction has a new opening for a Property Manager who will be responsible for overall property management duties including managing our current properties as well as increasing our property count. In addition, the successful Property Manager will manage all vendors and subcontractor relationships, oversee a Maintenance Team as needed, as well as handle all leasing and customer service responsibilities.
MAIN JOB TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- develop and implement effective sales and marketing plans to achieve rental income and renewal goals.
- advertise and fill vacancies/obtain referrals from existing residents
- process applications and follow up with applicants
- promote and show properties to prospective tenants
- interview, qualify and place tenants
- maintain updated availability reports
- keep rental at optimum capacity
- maintain positive community relations
- negotiate, prepare and enforce leases/complete all required paperwork for new tenants
- collect security deposits/ensure timely payments and collections
- ensure the premises is ready for new occupants
- maintain all statutory required records
- ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- enforce terms of rental agreements
- check and pay invoices
- professionally represent the Company with its clients.
- orient new tenants to the property/maintain timely communications with residents
- investigate and resolve resident complaints and concerns in a timely and efficient manner
- enforce occupancy policies and procedures
- monitor and complete maintenance and repairs timely and cost-effectively
- ensure security of premises and maintain security devices
- implement preventative maintenance programs
- negotiate and manage contracts with outside vendors
- direct and control all subcontractors, vendors, and resources to ensure property is properly maintained
- hire, train, and evaluate property staff as needed
- oversee Maintenance Tem as needed
- direct and control all personnel and resources to ensure property is properly maintained
To apply, please seem cover letter and resume to Hallie Warner at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put BR Property Manager in the subject line.
Adam Hergenrother Companies is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Adam Hergenrother Companies does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.