Digital Content Specialist (Part-Time)
At Adam Hergenrother Companies (AHC), we don’t follow the rules, we create them. We are leaders. We value personal and professional growth. We accept challenges, set goals, and exceed them. We refuse to stay in mediocrity and instead choose to live purposeful lives without limits. We believe that there is always a way and we never give up. We work hard, and we play even harder. We are the company of the future.
Adam Hergenrother Companies, has a new opening for a part-time Digital Content Specialist who will be responsible for helping to tell our company’s story.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about digital storytelling, has strong creative writing skills, and has basic video and photo editing experience. Extensive knowledge and experience with social media and content management platforms required. Successful candidates will have meticulous attention to detail, proofreading skills, ability to manage multiple projects and timelines, plus superior organizational, communication and follow up skills. Fluency or willingness to learn Adobe Bridge, Photoshop, and Premiere preferred.
Sharing the mission, vision, values, goals, and opportunities of an organization, through a variety of mediums is par for the course these days. Finding a unique, creative, and compelling way to tell that story is up to you. As our Digital Content Specialist, you will create and curate videos, social media posts, images, podcasts, and more.
We are looking for a driven, self-motivated candidate who is ready to accept the challenge of our rapidly growing organization. You will thrive in a start-up environment. You will have the technical skills to produce quality audio, video, photos, and social media content, while balancing that with creative strategy. The successful candidate will have strong creative writing skills, proofreading skills, the ability to manage multiple projects and timelines, have extreme attention to detail, and have exceptional communication skills.
Adam Hergenrother Companies prides itself on hiring high performing individuals. High performers like to hang out with other high performers. This job is not for everyone. The bar is set high. Our team has strong standards and expectations and so do we. Our team thrives under pressure, isn’t afraid of working long hours, or going above and beyond to get results.
You’ll be directly reporting to AHC’s Director of Marketing and regularly collaborating with our CEO and leadership team.
What You Get To Do
- Produce, edit, and distribute a weekly podcast
- Write on-brand social & blog copy
- Work with and manipulate photo and video asset
- Shoot and/or curate Instagram Stories, Facebook Live, and YouTube videos as needed
- Collaborate with our leadership team and employees to tell the company story through photos, social copy, and video
- Work with our Director of Marketing to understand content strategy and goals and property deploy content to various distribution channels
- Schedule and deploy social media posts
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed to cover employee events, speaking engagements, or other company activities
- Engage with social audiences, including answering customer’s questions as needed and corresponding with others to represent the brand
- Create systems and document best practices
- Create and maintain a digital asset management system
If you are excited about the opportunity to work with a fast-paced, growing organization, have a high standard of excellence, and are able to juggle multiple competing priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently, we want to hear from you.
Interested parties should email their cover letter, resume, and a sample of their work to Hallie Warner at email@example.com.
Adam Hergenrother Companies is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Adam Hergenrother Companies does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.