Keller Williams Vermont, a division of Adam Hergenrother Companies, headquartered in South Burlington, VT, is currently looking for a Finance Coordinator.
Who We Are
We are a group of individuals (agents and executive support) driven to execute on our dreams and achieve personal growth through business success. Our office’s positive environment is electric, contagious and magnetic. We are leaders. We value personal and professional growth. We accept challenges, set goals, and exceed them. We refuse to stay in mediocrity and instead choose to live purposeful lives without limits. We believe that there is always a way and we never give up. We work hard, and we play even harder. We are the company of the future.
What We Believe
- We absolutely wow our agents.
- We care about our people and strive for their success.
- There is always a solution.
- We answer questions before they are asked.
- We are the calm in the midst of the storm.
- We believe in the power of kindness, grace, joy and humor.
- Getting gritty is just as important as being talented.
- We believe in the power of giving. Give don’t take.
- We are better as a team than as individuals.
- We have fun and laugh a lot.
- Our overall well-being is critical. As such, we take care of ourselves.
- We do what we say we’re going to do.
- We desire to grow and relish caring accountability.
Who Are You?
- Do you possess strong bookkeeping & accounting skills?
- Are you up-to-date on technology?
- Do you thrive in a support role and are fulfilled by helping other people?
- Do you enjoy data entry and the details?
- Are you a self-motivated team player with effective communication skills and an extraordinary ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment?
- Real Estate experience is a plus.
The Finance Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Market Center Administrator with all finance and operations in the Market Center. This includes:
- Data entry
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable support
- Purchasing supplies and equipment
- Assisting the Market Center Administrator (MCA) with commission disbursements, and processing checks
- Processing incoming agent/office checks and invoices
- Researching, tracking, and resolving accounting problems
- Performing accounting and clerical functions to support the MCA
- Monthly bank reconciliations and financial reporting
- Preparing and coordinating bank deposits
- Processing escrow deposits and withdrawals
- Managing agent billing
- Monitoring transaction paperwork and inputting sales into transaction software
- Assisting in management of vendor program
- Developing and maintaining thorough knowledge of KW technology
- Maintaining accurate records and a streamlined filing system
- Occasional front desk coverage
- Collaborative team building exercises (recommended readings, masterminds, classes, etc.)
- Facilities management
- Building rapport and maintaining positive relationships with all agents and staff
For consideration, please submit your cover letter and resume to Hallie Warner at email@example.com.
Adam Hergenrother Companies is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Adam Hergenrother Companies does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.