Real Estate Inside Sales Associate
At Hergenrother Realty Group, a top real estate expansion team nationally based here in Vermont, we don’t follow the rules, we create them. We are leaders. We value personal and professional growth. We accept challenges, set goals, and exceed them. We refuse to stay in mediocrity and instead choose to live purposeful lives without limits. We believe that there is always a way and we never give up. We work hard, and we play even harder. We are the company of the future.
We are seeking a hungry, humble, and smart Inside Sales Representative who thrives in a fast-paced sales environment. This individual will develop a consistent pipeline of high quality leads to be supplied to our real estate agents across the country. Are you self-motivated, persuasive and goal oriented? Do you establish quick connections with people you’ve just met? Do you thrive on consistency and follow-up? Does rejection motivate you to do better and try even harder? Are you passionate about talking to new people all day every day to build rapport and convert leads into appointments? The earning potential is endless, tied to your grit and daily execution.
What does a success Inside Sales Associate do?
This position plays a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be motivated by making hundreds of calls per day to qualify prospects and set appointments for real estate agents on our team.
- Source new buyer, seller and investor opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, texts, emails and marketing automation tools
- Qualify potential customers to accurately determine timing, motivation, and budget
- Route qualified opportunities to real estate agents quickly and efficiently through established systems and tools
- Maintain and expand our database of prospects daily through circle prospecting
- Ensure consistent follow-up with leads and that all leads are on marketing automation plans for automated follow-up
- Preferred prior experience in an outbound call center, inside sales experienced, or related sales experience
- Excellent phone and written communication skills; possess the ability and desire to call, connect, and interact with potential clients daily
- Previous experienced using a CRM at a high level
- Familiarity with marketing automation campaigns
- Knowledge of the sales process from initiation to close
- Rapid responses and thorough communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Consultative selling approach and style – you come from a place of genuine interest in a potential client
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Tenacity to handle rejection regularly
- Interest in real estate
This position is full-time and based in South Burlington, Vermont. Base salary plus bonuses when the customers close on a property with one of our agents. You will determine the timing and motivation of each of the prospects you talk to. Excellent, through training and ongoing accountability is provided to ensure your success in our upbeat work environment
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to Erin McCormick, COO for HergGroup, at email@example.com.
Adam Hergenrother Companies is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Adam Hergenrother Companies does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.